- Magnetic Strips
- Cardboard or card stock
- Puzzle pieces
1. With an adult, trace and cut picture frame out of cardboard or cardstock. The visible side of the frame can be painted. View template above.
2. Glue the puzzle pieces around the frame, overlapping as you go until the frame is covered creating a collage.
3. Puzzle pieces can be pre-painted various colors.
4. Centering your photo in the frame, glue the edges of the photo to the back of the picture frame.
5. Attach magnetic strips on the back of the frame for an adorable puzzle piece picture frame magnet.