- Black Spray Paint
- Paint for eyes and mouth
- Black Foam
- Glitter Paint for Wings
- Tacky Glue
- Small Pompoms
- Crushed Pop Can
1. Spray paint the can black, let dry.
2. Crush pop can – do NOT crush hockey puck style, you want the can elongated. The bottom of the can is crushed to the back. The top of the can is crushed to the front.
3. Spray paint the can black again to touch up any spots, let dry.
4. Paint on eyes and mouth, or use wiggle eyes
5. Glue on small pompom for nose.
6. Cut out ears (triangles) and wings from black craft foam. Glue ears and wings on can.
7. Outline wings with gray glitter paint or glue.
8. Attach magnets to back of wings for use as a magnet. You could also attach a string for hanging instead if you wish.