Pleasant Township Garage
850 E. Twp. Hwy. 15
Old Fort, OH 44861
Aim to Be Green Recycling Drop-off
Service available to Pleasant Twp. residents.
• Service Questions: Contact the OSS Solid Waste District at 419-334-7222 or toll-free at 1-888-850-7224
• Open 7 days a week, during daylight hours
• All materials can be put into container together
• Bins are serviced on: Tuesdays and Fridays
Recyclable Materials Accepted:
- Aerosol Cans (empty / remove tip)
- Aluminum Cans
- Books – Paper Back ONLY
- Cartons (juice, milk, soup)
- Corrugated Cardboard – Flatten
- Egg Cartons – Paper ONLY
- Glass Bottles / Jars
- Junk Mail
- Office Paper
- Phone Books
- Plastic – Food, beverage & detergent containers ONLY
- Steel Cans
• Click on: Aim to Be Green FAQ’s for common questions asked about the Aim to Be Green Recycling Drop-off Program.
• Click on: Aim to Be Green Materials Flyer for a listing of recyclable materials accepted in the recycle bins and proper handling of those materials.