- 3-in-1 machines (copy/fax/print)
- Cables / Cords
- Cable Boxes
- Circuit Boards
- Computers / CPU’s
- Digital Cameras
- Document Scanners
- DVD Players
- DVR Recorders
- Electronics – please view detailed listing
- Fax Machines
- Gaming Consoles
- Hand Held Devices (e-readers, tablets)
- Hard Drives / Hub
- Networking Equipment
- Phones: Cell Phones
- PC Cards / Memory Cards
- Phones: Land Line Phones
- Power Supplies
- Stereo Components / Systems
- Televisions – CRT (standard glass tube TV’s), LED / LCD, Plasma.
- VCR / VHS Players
– NO LONGER ACCEPTING CONSOLE OR PROJECTION SCREEN TV’s.
– We will not accept glass tubes that have been removed from the TV.
Who Is Eligible to Participate:
– This collection is ONLY for Ottawa, Sandusky and Seneca County including all residents of
Bellevue and Fostoria.
– This collection is NOT OPEN TO BUSINESSES or INSTITUTIONS.
2021 Collection Dates:
May 8, 8 AM – 12 PM
July 10, 8 AM – 12 PM
September 25, 8 AM – 12 PM
Collection Time: REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE
– 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Collection Locations: REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE
– Ottawa County: Ottawa County Fairgrounds – W. St. Rt. 163, Oak Harbor
– Sandusky County: Sandusky County Fairgrounds, North parking lot – 712 North Street, Fremont
– Seneca County: Seneca County Fairgrounds, South lot – County Road 594, Tiffin
– TV’s 24″ or less = $5.00
– TV’s 25″ & larger = $10.00
– LCD / LED & Plasma TV’s = NO CHARGE
– Electronics = NO CHARGE
Items Accepted / Not Accepted:
– Click on: TV & Electronic Items to register and to view a complete listing of items that will be ACCEPTED and NOT ACCEPTED.